AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -26%
Bosch BBS8214 Aspirateur Balai Multifonction sans fil ...
Voir le deal
249.99 €

and i'm still waking every morning but it's not with you (addie)

Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Suivant
Invité
Invité
Anonymous

Who you are
Bad Karma

and i'm still waking every morning but it's not with you (addie) - Page 3 Empty
Re: and i'm still waking every morning but it's not with you (addie) - (Mer 9 Mai - 19:19)
coucou !
je me disais que ce serait peut-être cool de se faire un rp, vu la situation avec le papa... :jamie:
puis j'pense que lou se rendrait compte qu'il se passe quelque chose... and i'm still waking every morning but it's not with you (addie) - Page 3 1485733704
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Invité
Invité
Anonymous

Who you are
Bad Karma

Re: and i'm still waking every morning but it's not with you (addie) - (Dim 13 Mai - 17:27)
mais tellement and i'm still waking every morning but it's not with you (addie) - Page 3 4207362787 surtout qu'il est pas trop content en ce moment and i'm still waking every morning but it's not with you (addie) - Page 3 4203373176
ouuuuuuh intéressant and i'm still waking every morning but it's not with you (addie) - Page 3 1646603530 elles se verraient à l'hôpital, du coup ? and i'm still waking every morning but it's not with you (addie) - Page 3 589507572
Invité
Invité
Anonymous

Who you are
Bad Karma

Re: and i'm still waking every morning but it's not with you (addie) - (Dim 13 Mai - 18:07)
c'est ce que je lis, oui... and i'm still waking every morning but it's not with you (addie) - Page 3 1485733704 faut que je l'éduque mieux !
à l'hôpital, oui ! and i'm still waking every morning but it's not with you (addie) - Page 3 2499787472 soit c'est addie qui lui rend visite, soit c'est lou qui va à elle... and i'm still waking every morning but it's not with you (addie) - Page 3 3782170742  soit c'est addie qui lui rend visite, soit c'est lou qui va à elle...  and i'm still waking every morning but it's not with you (addie) - Page 3 969330117
Invité
Invité
Anonymous

Who you are
Bad Karma

Re: and i'm still waking every morning but it's not with you (addie) - (Mar 15 Mai - 0:14)
ouais, j'compte sur toi hein and i'm still waking every morning but it's not with you (addie) - Page 3 589507572 and i'm still waking every morning but it's not with you (addie) - Page 3 41734297
j'pense qu'addie pourrait carrément aller la voir and i'm still waking every morning but it's not with you (addie) - Page 3 180640823 and i'm still waking every morning but it's not with you (addie) - Page 3 107302656 elle a dit à papa barnett que c'est pas lui qui déciderait si elle a le droit de voir lou ou pas and i'm still waking every morning but it's not with you (addie) - Page 3 409832146 on dirait un couple divorcé and i'm still waking every morning but it's not with you (addie) - Page 3 4240345067 puis vu qu'elle a pas eu de réponses d'alvin sur l'état de lou, ça pourrait expliquer qu'elle soit venue et tout and i'm still waking every morning but it's not with you (addie) - Page 3 589507572
Invité
Invité
Anonymous

Who you are
Bad Karma

Re: and i'm still waking every morning but it's not with you (addie) - (Mar 15 Mai - 0:57)
qu'elle vienne alors, lou l'attend ! and i'm still waking every morning but it's not with you (addie) - Page 3 589507572
Invité
Invité
Anonymous

Who you are
Bad Karma

Re: and i'm still waking every morning but it's not with you (addie) - (Mar 15 Mai - 0:58)
ok, on part sur ça alors and i'm still waking every morning but it's not with you (addie) - Page 3 41734297 tu voudras que je commence ? and i'm still waking every morning but it's not with you (addie) - Page 3 107302656
Invité
Invité
Anonymous

Who you are
Bad Karma

Re: and i'm still waking every morning but it's not with you (addie) - (Mar 15 Mai - 1:07)
comme tu veux ! and i'm still waking every morning but it's not with you (addie) - Page 3 2837647945
Invité
Invité
Anonymous

Who you are
Bad Karma

Re: and i'm still waking every morning but it's not with you (addie) - (Mar 15 Mai - 12:13)
coucou toi and i'm still waking every morning but it's not with you (addie) - Page 3 41734297
bon du coup j'viens poser mes fesses ici en tant que collègue et pourquoi pas plus pour approfondir le lien and i'm still waking every morning but it's not with you (addie) - Page 3 180640823 aph' est wedding planer/organisatrice d'évènementiel alors y aurait eu grandement moyen qu'elles bossent à plusieurs reprises ensembles and i'm still waking every morning but it's not with you (addie) - Page 3 4125275393 après elles ont une histoire assez similaires mais en inversé. genre aph' a perdu son enfant et addie a perdu son "fiancé" and i'm still waking every morning but it's not with you (addie) - Page 3 1846787581 du coup peut-être qu'elles pourraient se comprendre, être devenues des amies proches, etc... and i'm still waking every morning but it's not with you (addie) - Page 3 1947200625
Invité
Invité
Anonymous

Who you are
Bad Karma

Re: and i'm still waking every morning but it's not with you (addie) - (Jeu 17 Mai - 18:10)
@lou barnett je peux nous le faire demain si tu veux and i'm still waking every morning but it's not with you (addie) - Page 3 2227089788

@aphrodite manning helloooo :zoella: j'aime trop trop l'idée, je suis pour and i'm still waking every morning but it's not with you (addie) - Page 3 4012901349 and i'm still waking every morning but it's not with you (addie) - Page 3 107302656 j'pense qu'elles pourraient se comprendre en effet, carrément oui and i'm still waking every morning but it's not with you (addie) - Page 3 589507572 ça pourrait faire du bien à l'une autant qu'à l'autre, elles pourraient s'apporter énormément et se soutenir, et tout and i'm still waking every morning but it's not with you (addie) - Page 3 180640823 du coup je suis totalement pour, ça pourrait être trop cute and i'm still waking every morning but it's not with you (addie) - Page 3 1348864476
Invité
Invité
Anonymous

Who you are
Bad Karma

Re: and i'm still waking every morning but it's not with you (addie) - (Jeu 17 Mai - 21:57)
owh je suis beaucoup trop contente que l'idée te plaise and i'm still waking every morning but it's not with you (addie) - Page 3 2025025955 and i'm still waking every morning but it's not with you (addie) - Page 3 2025025955 tellement, puis aphrodite a besoin d'une épaule sur laquelle elle peut s'appuyer. et comme elles ont vécu des évènements similaires and i'm still waking every morning but it's not with you (addie) - Page 3 589507572 du coup oui ça ferait du bien aux deux d'être là pour l'autre and i'm still waking every morning but it's not with you (addie) - Page 3 2150563227 et puis aph' pourrait garder de temps en temps la fille d'adaline si elle a personne pour s'en occuper et qu'elle est trop prise par le travail and i'm still waking every morning but it's not with you (addie) - Page 3 2837647945
oui ça va être un lien tout doux :bianca: :bianca: et du coup si t'es libre pour un rp, on peut se lancer ça :zoey:
Contenu sponsorisé

Who you are
Bad Karma

Re: and i'm still waking every morning but it's not with you (addie) - ()
and i'm still waking every morning but it's not with you (addie)
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Suivant