AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ d’achat sur une sélection Apple
Voir le deal

lexxi's phone

Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant
Invité
Invité
Anonymous

Who you are
Bad Karma

lexxi's phone Empty
lexxi's phone - (Dim 9 Juil - 12:53)

lexxi's phone 1646603530
message de Lexxi

message reçu.

Spoiler:
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Invité
Invité
Anonymous

Who you are
Bad Karma

lexxi's phone Empty
Re: lexxi's phone - (Dim 11 Mar - 22:58)

Rathi babe
Boo, I need a favour.  lexxi's phone 1f619

Nothing weird or complicated don’t freak out. lexxi's phone 1f44c

I need you to help me shoot some ‘professional looking’ pictures.  lexxi's phone 1f648   Cause I need to change my IG profile pic, and since my mum has my account… well long story short: I can’t change it to some drunk looking picture. And that’s all I got in my phone. Lots of drunk selfies. lexxi's phone 1f602 So I need something that says ‘I got my life together’. Even know you know, and I know, that I really don’t.

So just like, help for make up and hair and .... everything basically. I NEED YOU. You're my social media kween. lexxi's phone 365303401 master of everything !(I'll pay you a drink and some chinese food)

Invité
Invité
Anonymous

Who you are
Bad Karma

lexxi's phone Empty
Re: lexxi's phone - (Lun 12 Mar - 20:39)

Rathi babe

I need you to help me shoot some ‘professional looking’ pictures.  lexxi's phone 1f648   Cause I need to change my IG profile pic, and since my mum has my account… well long story short: I can’t change it to some drunk looking picture. And that’s all I got in my phone. Lots of drunk selfies. lexxi's phone 1f602 So I need something that says ‘I got my life together’. Even know you know, and I know, that I really don’t.

So just like, help for make up and hair and .... everything basically. I NEED YOU. You're my social media kween. lexxi's phone 365303401 master of everything !(I'll pay you a drink and some chinese food)

guuuurl! I was expecting something huge but I'm happy to help ya in any way possible. especially when it comes to makeup and Chinese food, let's be honest. lexxi's phone 1f60f

even though I actually like you better in drunk pics, it's way more authentic you know lexxi's phone 1f602

Don't worry, I don't need you to rob a bank for me, not yet anyway lexxi's phone 41734297
I know I like my drunk pics too! But last time I posted some, around new year's day, my mum called me in the middle of the night with tones of questions. Soooo I need something cute yet... sober. lexxi's phone 1f602 But not something too Indian, to show her I'm kinda stepping away from traditions, but in a good way. I don’t know if that makes sense… lexxi's phone 653273702  

If you're available this week-end that'd be great. I'll order Chinese and I'll be your doll for the night! (Make-up and hair doll. Not whatever crossed your nasty mind.
lexxi's phone 1f60b )

j'ai fait ça bien t'as vu? ça m'a pris 10 minutes. lexxi's phone 4240345067
Invité
Invité
Anonymous

Who you are
Bad Karma

lexxi's phone Empty
Re: lexxi's phone - (Mar 13 Mar - 12:50)

Rathi babe

guuuurl! I was expecting something huge but I'm happy to help ya in any way possible. especially when it comes to makeup and Chinese food, let's be honest. lexxi's phone 1f60f

even though I actually like you better in drunk pics, it's way more authentic you know lexxi's phone 1f602

Don't worry, I don't need you to rob a bank for me, not yet anyway lexxi's phone 41734297
I know I like my drunk pics too! But last time I posted some, around new year's day, my mum called me in the middle of the night with tones of questions. Soooo I need something cute yet... sober. lexxi's phone 1f602 But not something too Indian, to show her I'm kinda stepping away from traditions, but in a good way. I don’t know if that makes sense… lexxi's phone 653273702  

If you're available this week-end that'd be great. I'll order Chinese and I'll be your doll for the night! (Make-up and hair doll. Not whatever crossed your nasty mind.
lexxi's phone 1f60b )

don't Casa de Papel me, I'm too innocent to rob a bank  lexxi's phone 1f607. sober...I have no idea what the word means tho. but it should be alright.

I'll have to cancel some grindr dates tho, that's how much you mean to me. and I don't need that kind of dolls anyway, I'm my own rubber doll so you should be fine  lexxi's phone 1f601

I haven't watch this show yet.lexxi's phone 1f610
I think it means not-drunk, but google it to be sure. (I'm learning sarcasm in english, how am I doing?  lexxi's phone 4240345067 )

AWWW you'll cancel for meeeeee?
that's so sweet, thank you. I'll owe you one!!lexxi's phone 1f496

Invité
Invité
Anonymous

Who you are
Bad Karma

lexxi's phone Empty
Re: lexxi's phone - (Lun 7 Mai - 21:11)

Loan
Hey Lexxi, c'est Loan.

C'était pour savoir si tu faisais un show ce week-end ? Je suis disponible donc je pourrais passer si jamais tu es toujours partant pour m'avoir dans ton public.  lexxi's phone 1f609  

Invité
Invité
Anonymous

Who you are
Bad Karma

lexxi's phone Empty
Re: lexxi's phone - (Mer 17 Oct - 8:48)

Maisie
Joyeux anniversaire, meilleur coloc de tous les temps  lexxi's phone 1f601  lexxi's phone 1f607  lexxi's phone 1f44f  lexxi's phone 2764  lexxi's phone 1f382

Invité
Invité
Anonymous

Who you are
Bad Karma

lexxi's phone Empty
Re: lexxi's phone - (Ven 19 Oct - 14:19)

full-time goddess circé lexxi's phone 2221190684

Someone told me it was the birthday of a little bird, 'm wondering wich one...

Invité
Invité
Anonymous

Who you are
Bad Karma

lexxi's phone Empty
Re: lexxi's phone - (Ven 19 Oct - 14:39)

no idea who that bitch could be, probably a cute lil birdie tho, right? (please don't tell me otherwise, it would hurt way too much and i'm not ready). but thank you baby! we need to partyyyy together soon  lexxi's phone 1f46f !

no one told me who it was but probably a pretty little cute one, yeah. (how can i, baby girl?) don't thank me, i didn't say anything yet !

but yesss, happy birthday girl, i can't wait to see your face now, can't believe that you're older than me... thanks lord i'm seeing you in two days, you have to enjoy all of this (aka me) for your birthday. lexxi's phone 1f48b  lexxi's phone 1f495  lexxi's phone 1f382 (eat the cake anna mae)

Invité
Invité
Anonymous

Who you are
Bad Karma

lexxi's phone Empty
Re: lexxi's phone - (Ven 19 Oct - 15:09)

no idea who that bitch could be, probably a cute lil birdie tho, right? (please don't tell me otherwise, it would hurt way too much and i'm not ready). but thank you baby! we need to partyyyy together soon  lexxi's phone 1f46f !

no one told me who it was but probably a pretty little cute one, yeah. (how can i, baby girl?) don't thank me, i didn't say anything yet !

but yesss, happy birthday girl, i can't wait to see your face now, can't believe that you're older than me... thanks lord i'm seeing you in two days, you have to enjoy all of this (aka me) for your birthday. lexxi's phone 1f48b  lexxi's phone 1f495  lexxi's phone 1f382 (eat the cake anna mae)

I'll just suck the youth out of your face if it can make you feel any better. i mean, i wouldn't mind at all  lexxi's phone 1f60f  !

i also wouldn't mind to have you as my bday present giiiirl. (i don't want another present actually, just your pretty face next to mine). i'm so cheesy, bye. but eh, I mean it at least   lexxi's phone 1f445  

yeah, no, sorry babe.

i'm kind of a gift, i know. (yeah, shit, i'm starting to regret not being with you rn) yeah, cheesy, gross, ew. do it again.

Invité
Invité
Anonymous

Who you are
Bad Karma

lexxi's phone Empty
Re: lexxi's phone - (Ven 19 Oct - 16:49)

I'll just suck the youth out of your face if it can make you feel any better. i mean, i wouldn't mind at all  lexxi's phone 1f60f  !

i also wouldn't mind to have you as my bday present giiiirl. (i don't want another present actually, just your pretty face next to mine). i'm so cheesy, bye. but eh, I mean it at least   lexxi's phone 1f445  

yeah, no, sorry babe.

i'm kind of a gift, i know. (yeah, shit, i'm starting to regret not being with you rn) yeah, cheesy, gross, ew. do it again.

yeah you should be with me rn tbh. but eh, see you in two days i guess. you better work bring a niiiice cake lexxi's phone 1f351  lexxi's phone 1f4a6

right, see you in two days. and yeah of course, gonna bring something tasty to eat. lexxi's phone 1f445

Contenu sponsorisé

Who you are
Bad Karma

lexxi's phone Empty
Re: lexxi's phone - ()
lexxi's phone
Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant