AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + Casque filaire ...
29.99 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

Venus's phone

Invité
Invité
Anonymous

Who you are
Bad Karma

Venus's phone Empty
Venus's phone - (Dim 14 Oct - 15:52)

Venus
 Venus's phone 1f618  Venus's phone 1f44f  

Venus's phone 1f645  Venus's phone 1f62c  

Code:
<link href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Lato:400,700" rel="stylesheet">

<style type='text/css'>.vtel{background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/xA5has3.png); width: 350px; height: 600px; margin: auto; text-align: center;}.vpseudo{font-family: Lato, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; color: black; font-weight: bold; padding-top: 80px; padding-bottom: 5px;}.vbg{width: 240px; height: 357px; margin-left: 52px; padding-top: 8px; overflow: auto;}.vm1{width: 180px; background-color: #007dfd; float: right; color: white; font-family: Lato, sans-serif; font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; margin-right: 5px; padding: 5px 8px; margin-bottom: 8px; border-radius: 15px; position: relative;}.vf1{width: 0; height: 0; border-right: 4px solid #007dfd; border-bottom: 4px solid #007dfd; border-top: 4px solid transparent; border-left: 4px solid transparent; position: absolute; bottom: 6px; right: 0px;}.vm2{width: 180px; background-color: #E6E5EB; float: left; color: black; font-family: Lato, sans-serif; font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; margin-left: 5px; padding: 5px 8px; margin-bottom: 8px; border-radius: 15px; position: relative;}.vf2{width: 0; height: 0; border-left: 4px solid #E6E5EB; border-bottom: 4px solid #E6E5EB; border-top: 4px solid transparent; border-right: 4px solid transparent; position: absolute; bottom: 6px; left: 0px;}/*fait par vercors sur bazzart, merci de ne pas vous l'approrier*/</style>

<div class="vtel"><div class="vpseudo">Pseudo</div><div class="vbg"><div class="vm1"><div class="vf1"></div>message envoyé ici. message envoyé ici. message envoyé ici.</div>
<div class="vm2"><div class="vf2"></div>message reçu là. message reçu là. message reçu là.</div>
</div></div>
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Invité
Invité
Anonymous

Who you are
Bad Karma

Venus's phone Empty
Re: Venus's phone - (Dim 14 Oct - 15:56)

Rhea

heeeey girl hey! when are you coming back???? I hate to admit it but I do feel lonely without you  Venus's phone 1f62c

Invité
Invité
Anonymous

Who you are
Bad Karma

Venus's phone Empty
Re: Venus's phone - (Dim 14 Oct - 16:17)

Rhea

heeeey girl hey! when are you coming back???? I hate to admit it but I do feel lonely without you Venus's phone 1f62c 
wow, I thought you wouldn't miss me since my parents paid the bills and the electricity is back on. But I do love reading that!  Venus's phone 1f609
I'll be back soon, probably this week, idk when exactly, I have tones of meetings to attend to, to catch up the "few" years i've missed around here.  Venus's phone 1f611
well, loneliness was nice the first couple of days but then I got bored and the place just feels empty without you. I had to spend most of my time at the Wallaces' and tbh I think Maika was too polite to tell me I was bothering them so. anyways, it's my way of saying I miss you I guess  Venus's phone 1f636. please come back before I actually have to cook and take care of myself.  

Invité
Invité
Anonymous

Who you are
Bad Karma

Venus's phone Empty
Re: Venus's phone - (Dim 14 Oct - 17:30)

Rhea

heeeey girl hey! when are you coming back???? I hate to admit it but I do feel lonely without you Venus's phone 1f62c 
wow, I thought you wouldn't miss me since my parents paid the bills and the electricity is back on. But I do love reading that!  Venus's phone 1f609
I'll be back soon, probably this week, idk when exactly, I have tones of meetings to attend to, to catch up the "few" years i've missed around here.  Venus's phone 1f611
well, loneliness was nice the first couple of days but then I got bored and the place just feels empty without you. I had to spend most of my time at the Wallaces' and tbh I think Maika was too polite to tell me I was bothering them so. anyways, it's my way of saying I miss you I guess  Venus's phone 1f636. please come back before I actually have to cook and take care of myself.  

aw, cute. I miss you too, and I miss Kumquat too! Clean the flat first, and then I'll come back Venus's phone 1f609
I barely lived here since you're gone so don't worry about that  Venus's phone 1f607.  
Invité
Invité
Anonymous

Who you are
Bad Karma

Venus's phone Empty
Re: Venus's phone - (Dim 14 Oct - 17:40)

Rhea

aw, cute. I miss you too, and I miss Kumquat too! Clean the flat first, and then I'll come back Venus's phone 1f609

I barely lived here since you're gone so don't worry about that  Venus's phone 1f607.  

well, in that case.... I'm on my way. Order me a pizza: no pineapple, extra cheese. thx Venus's phone 1f618  
for real???? let me get Uber eats and just bring your ass back in! Kumquat is also waiting for ya, he suddenly got excited when I said your name (yes I talk to him on a daily basis, what's the problem)  Venus's phone 1f60d .  

Contenu sponsorisé

Who you are
Bad Karma

Venus's phone Empty
Re: Venus's phone - ()
Venus's phone